The suggestion to have an eye-catching cover picture makes good marketting sense. It is duly noted and I am truly thankful. I will try to have another cover design for the American edition. Anyway, here is one of the illustrations;
"It’s all Shifting in One Direction, so that It can Shift back into The
Other, because it Moves Like a Serpent, not Like Jagger."
-
God Poet Transmitting…….
There’s no news anywhere. I went everywhere I was allowed to go, and all I
found was recycled information, with the very few ex...
1 day ago
2 comments:
I just love these animals. Well done.
I am not just about to congratulate this guy for a long overdue act! I have a collection of Jona's stories that should have been published long long time ago. Long before Mike Tyson's book. Long before Paris Hilton's book, Long before OJ's book. Jona, lets have the books out pronto! Jona, remember the ...of Brazoria county?
Post a Comment