"It’s all Shifting in One Direction, so that It can Shift back into The
Other, because it Moves Like a Serpent, not Like Jagger."
-
God Poet Transmitting…….
There’s no news anywhere. I went everywhere I was allowed to go, and all I
found was recycled information, with the very few ex...
3 days ago
5 comments:
As usual, technology has evaded me. I will keep trying to download the beat. I love drums.
Me too, or rather it required me to download itunes, which I'm mot that keen on. How about a simple mp3 link? I am a big fan of percussion in all it's forms.
Saru and Ivor,
Sorry about the inaccessibilty of the beat. Let me put it on youtube in a few days.
Jonathan.
As promised, I have embedded a youtube clip of the drumbeat. I will try to get a better video after I tune my drum.
Thanks for the props.
Jonathan.
Umm,nice rhythm there. makes me miss home and nighttime drumming.
Post a Comment