Monday 8 December 2008

About the illustrations ...

The very first comment I received concerned the cover illustration of my book. My wife liked the illustration on the cover and I was never going to argue with her. I would never win anyway. Well, the book has 20 illustrations. A whooping 18 out of the 20 illustrations feature animals and I hope children will love them.

The suggestion to have an eye-catching cover picture makes good marketting sense. It is duly noted and I am truly thankful. I will try to have another cover design for the American edition. Anyway, here is one of the illustrations;


2 comments:

Masibanda said...

I just love these animals. Well done.

The Cleaner said...

I am not just about to congratulate this guy for a long overdue act! I have a collection of Jona's stories that should have been published long long time ago. Long before Mike Tyson's book. Long before Paris Hilton's book, Long before OJ's book. Jona, lets have the books out pronto! Jona, remember the ...of Brazoria county?